Thursday 5 February 2009

So... quiet 'round here huh?

So yeah, indeed it has been quiet as hell. partly because my current s.h games are siren blood curse and left 4 dead. Which i have yet to get the most out of to review. but more importantly, ive a announcement to make.


I started this blog a year ago because i love videogames, survival horror has always been my Niche' genre, but i also have an equal love for Roleplaying games, Action adventure games and the like and at the time the situation i was in dictated that i had to pick my niche' and go with it. i didn't have time for articles. news or major reviews of many genres. but this blog has been excellent experience to show i can and it doesn't interfere with my work or my University studies. 
However the thought of a full ,journalistic, videogames site. By videogame enthusiasts and for them, cheesy as that sounds, was always in my mind. Never anything like gamespot was when it was still respectable, or IGN. but more like an online magazine, somewhere between kotaku and giant bomb. but with the more independent blogger vibe thrown into the mix.


Well long story short is im going for it. this place will hopefully not update less whilst im at it. but in the long run i should be able to spend the start of this year making the transition from this blog to the full blown games site. So it could be the end of one type of gameing site from me, the start of another, better one.

so look out for save-point.com coming sometime later in the year.

No comments: